A Vibrant Community for people who like to plan ahead to maintain control and enjoy life on their terms
For over 70 years, The Hermitage in Richmond has offered residents an elegant home in a walkable historic neighborhood supported by a professional
team and a complete continuum of care. As a not-for-profit community we focus intently on the people who make the community their home and
the team that serves them.
Community – a Tradition at The Hermitage
Our goal is to be like the close-knit neighborhoods where many of us grew up. Provide people the ability to contribute to the greater good, make
new friends, cherish old friends and family and give themselves and the ones they love the gift of a plan.
Caring staff at The Hermitage in Richmond
Model train enjoyed by all
Pool with classes (at Sister Community)
Residents at all levels of living control and direct their lives. They have the option to be as private as they choose and have easy access to
become actively involved in the community. Whether it's volunteering in the library, sharing time with residents in the Via Health Care Center,
or repairing a piece of furniture for a friend, our residents enjoy using their talents to help one another.
Our residents can also take advantage of these additional services:
- Transportation to medical appointments and weekly shopping excursions.
- Maintenance free residences, inside and out
- Multiple dining alternatives for delicious and nutritious meals
- On-site beauty salon, Country Store, and Creative Workshop
- Large programming staff to ensure a wide variety of interesting and stimulating trips, events, activities and opportunities
- On-site physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech therapy
- On-site assisted living, memory support and nursing support available.